Our desire is to have a true alliance with Christ.
We’re constantly learning and discovering what it really looks like to live a Christian-centered way of life. We hope to follow the example of the first Christians who were a part of the church that Jesus established in the first century.
Our hope and desire in Jesus is:
- To love the Lord with all our heart, with all our soul, with all our mind, and with all our strength.
- To love anyone and everyone with the love of Christ, regardless of who, no matter their past, period.
- To meet people where they're at mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
- For our lives to bring honor to Jesus and to show His glory to everyone in our sight in this broken world.
- To grow a community of Christ followers.
We believe that Jesus is the head of the Church and we seek to follow what the Bible teaches on how the church is to be organized. We report to no earthly headquarters – only to God Himself, holding to the instruction and pattern of the Apostles’ teaching (John 17:20-21, Acts 2:41-46).
We believe that God in all of His fullness (Father, Son and Spirit) created the world.
We believe that Jesus Christ is the love of the world and the only way to eternal life. We believe that He loved us long before He died for us, that He rescues us, that He arose from the dead and that one day, He is coming to judge the living and the dead.
We believe that His grace is greater than our darkness and that there’s nothing we’ve done that His blood and that His cross can’t handle.